Saturday, July 3, 2010

4-H Photography

Our little girls, ages 9 and 11, completed their boards for 4-H Photography. In their early divisions there is not a lot of room for creativity. All color or all black & white shots, 10 to a board with a pre-determined title.
The girls did a good job, though, and here are their completed boards. Judging will be July 15 so keep your fingers crossed for a good outcome.
Hannah, age 11, has the top board on the darker blue background. Andrea, age 9, has the bottom, lighter blue, board.




7 comments:

  1. Wish I had had 1% of that creativity at that age, but alas I know the truth - I still don't!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great composition!
    looking forward to follow you closer as we are in the same bloggingroup this period :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done both of them. I'm sure they will do well. I like how 4H is evolving, here there are 4H rocket and fishing groups among other cool choices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice presentation of their wonderful images. Your kids have some great talent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The girls did an excellent job! I'm envious of their talent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am seeing "purple ribbons" in both of their futures...both boards are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They did a great job! Hope they do well in the contest.

    ReplyDelete